Monday, April 26, 2010

Okay Count down Begins!!! 30 Days!!

IN 30 Days from to day there will be tons of......
The Center of Attention.......
Tons of Love.....
Tons of Hugs.....
Sweet Heart time.....
Very much needed Family Time....
Sad to say....
No Parents.

Yeah So very excited but kinda sad. No parents are coming and know they really wanted to join us, But That is okay I know we are going to have such a great time, not only will we have Brothers, sister, and Boyfriend time.We will have the time of our life not to mention that we haven't really got to spend with each other. Never knew having such a wonderful in law family would mean so much to me. Its not only called in laws but my sisters are my Best Friends. They are so wonderful and getting to spend this much needed time together is going to be an amazing event. I can't wait to hug each of them and just tell them how much I miss them and love them so very much. So Ladies lets get this Party Started the count down has begun.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I love your post sweety. I am so excited! Less than a month. It'll be here before we know it! Anyway it lead me to post about PCB as well. Love you and cant' wait for the big day:)