Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Birthday!!!!!!


Hello I just want to wish my Best Friend April Stephens the biggest and best Birthday wishes. She has been such a blessing in my life in so many ways..Before I got the chance to have real sister in laws she became not only my Best friend over the past several years but we have grown into sisters we lived together for about 2 years and there was amazing memories made. Before we both knew it we had grown up and grew apart for sometime but now we have came back to being what we always have been BFF.God has always had a plan for her and I both.We have had some real life changes happen to us I guess that is why I'm just so glad he blessed me one of the best friends anyone could ever ask for to share it all with.. Happy Birthday Apie..... Love you so very much!!!!

2 comments:

April Stephens said...

OMG Farrah!! I love you & thank you!!

Farrah Zellner said...

You are so very special to me and word of course could never express not even 1 tenth of how much you mean to me. We have been through so much and nobody will ever understand it all.Everything we have done has brought us closer and strong. Just know that I love you with all of my heart...