Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Wild Weekend with Great memories!!!




Wonderful Friday!!!


Well hello hope everyone is having a great Tuesday.I thought I may need to recap over the last few days since i have had some much time to get back in touch with myself. So Friday night I got to spend so much needed time with my Best friend April we got to go out to eat and have some Great Mexican food ummmm and some much needed catch up time about life. Also got to see the Dr. John Movie and may I say it was very good but If you are looking for something better than notebook you will be out of luck on this one. That is just my thought but you have to go see it for yourself. Really great to take a friend just make sure the couple next you is a little older and understand that others around you would like to hear the movie instead of your lip smacking together. STAY IN YOUR CAR TO DO SO. don't waste your money... LOL...


SO much Fun Saturday!!!!!











Saturday was a very BUSY day for my whole Family..Ryan had to work at his job on this day so he didn't get to enjoy most of the day with us. We came to work at 9:00 and then left work around noon. To go to a Hearts benefit. Let me tell you a little about hearts it stands for Helping Every Area Resident to Succeed. The Lady and Gods help came up with a way to help every resident with things as food, water, gas, Housing, clothes you name it she has been blessed to help take care of. This lady has a heart of gold and God couldn't have found a much better person to hand this gift to. I love Jackie Howle so very much and I know God has a much bigger blessing for her.SO my Family and I(Myself,MY mom, Olivia and Jadde) Went and helped out for about an hour to help great causes.We met Elmo and of course Olivia flipped out she did not like at all...

Off again to more Fun!!!



Get home give everyone a bath and off to Kayla my other child's 15Th Birthday Party which was just so fun. Olivia, Jadde Ryan and myself just had a blast got to talk and catch up with close friends and family. We danced with the wii dance dance game may I say so much fun... She is such a great person and not only is she a great person she is so funny to be around your never know what will happen next with her..







One more Final stop of the night
MY BFF ROXY!!!!

So after All the other excitement on Saturday. I had Finally got to Spend the much Needed Time with My Other BFF Roxy. We love spending Everyweekend together that we can even if its spending time at each others house playing cards. Love the time spent with each other.... So We got to do our other Favorite thing to do WE WENT BOWLING!!!!!!!!YEAAAA!!!!! We went to eat apple bees like we do every time. Then off to bowling.. Omg we also got to dance and sing and just really goof off like we always do.. A much need girls time out with the hubbies of course...





Sunday!!!


We all went to church and said the GOODBYES to Brother Shane the pastor.. The family will be missed tons...We grew so close to each other its hard to let go but still can make great memories regardless. We left church and went to oxford with Jaddie BOO. She has had a really rough weekend bless her heart the boyfriend of 5mths broke up with her on Thursday and of course she fell so hard for him it really hurt Ryan and I very much. She is like one of our own.. So we took her out for a good day of shopping and just to get her mind off of everything around her. She laughed and just really enjoyed herself. i am so very proud of her she is just a sweetheart and she is gorgeous. i just wish she knew that waiting around on just one boy was wasting time when you have so many other that are kissing the ground she walks on... So after a fun field day we took her home and then we went and spent the rest of the nite with family and much needed Zellner family time. It was such a blessed weekend......


ALL in ALL We had a GREAT Weekend I want to thank you all for such a relaxed weekend and also a much needed one at that can't wait to do it again....Love you and have a blessed week....:)

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Wow it sounds like you had a very fun and AMAZING weekend! Poor little livie didn't like Elmo?!?! Aw that makes me sad. Anyway I agree with Dear John. Good but not even close to the Notebook! Anyway have such an amazing week. Love you!