Thursday, February 4, 2010

Dear John Friday!!!!!


So I get a much needed girls night out.. YEAH!! Myself and one of my best friends get to go and see the most talked about movie tomorrow night. I have seen every preview of this film and just so excited. Not only do i get to see a movie all the way through without a two year that does not seat and watch any movie what so ever but i get to spend much needed time with my best friend since we were little brats.... LOL!!! We use to spend every weekend together before we both got married. It's much needed catch up time for the both of us and a relax from my regular life doings... hopes everyone has a great rainy thursday...Love and God Bless

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Have so much fun! This is my guilty pleasure movie! I love love love the preview with this one song. Of course I do not know the name or who sings it but seriously I could cry just thinking about it. Sorry random I know but seriously its the same producers from the notebook so of course I feel a tear jerker coming on. Anyway have so much fun getting away to have a fun girls night out:) Love you and you'll have to let me know how it is!

Farrah Zellner said...

most def will i am so excite i can't wait i have wanted to see this movies since i heard about it but of course me i thought i would have to wait untill it came out on dvd to see it... yes it is from the same person as the notebook and i fell in love with that movie awwww so sweet..I sure will love you lady

Alicia said...

So I copied your blog post... haha check it out!

Alicia said...

So how did you like the movie?!?!