Wednesday, February 3, 2010

DO YOU HAVE GAS!!!!

well hello hope everyone is having a great day!! Well today started off great Olivia and I got up and we were early.. Yes I know can't believe it either. We ate our cereal and then left to go to pre school. Well we were great, got livie to pre school and of course put up a fight not to stay.. So get done there and stop by my dads to drop of some things. I get on my way and of course get the best phone call ever it was my sister in law Alicia she is so amazing.. Calls to check on my daddy and make sure everybody is good. I get to my bank and lose service with Alicia on my phone and then it happened... MY CAR RAN OUT OF GAS!!!!! SCREAM!!!!!! My gas gauge is messed up in my car and I put $20.00 in my car on my way home yesterday. I then have to walk to a napa store to get a gas can and then walk to the store to get gas and come back. If I wasn't already red face enough I get to my car and go to undo the gas can and it will not open it has a child safety thing on it that WILL NOT come undone. So finally after 10mins of trying to get it undone I got it off and was able to put gas in my car to go to work and forgot about putting my deposit in my bank... So this is how my wonderful wed has started.... LOL So i will now have a gas can in my car so this will not happen to me again....

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Oh no sweety! I thought my phone dropped you! Well I'm glad the craziness is over and you have the BEST Wednesday possible:) All my love!