Monday, June 28, 2010

WOW

Well hello on this pretty Monday it has been awhile since i have updated. things here have been so crazy. From working crazy hours at work, family being sick, and just life in general not really time to blog very much. However I do have something great to speak about. Yesterday my little Zellner family went to church somewhere new. We had to be there at 10:15 and when we drove up i was so blown away i get out dress hair fixed and everything and i see everyone getting out of cars with shorts shirts and of all things flip flops I was so nerves thinking I was going to be out of place. We walk in and everyone is just SO nice. They have coffee machines , soda water you name it they had it. So serves gets started and people are just Raising hands and praising God like I have never seen before.There church is an OLD Movie theater. So we seat down and see the most amazing baptismal service ever. It was so different to me because I go to a southern baptist church so never see things done in such away. They have husbands being baptised by wives and wife by husbands brothers by sister and it was just amazing. Friendly environment of god worshiping people. So excited cant wait for next Sunday...

No comments: