Thursday, September 16, 2010

WOW!!

Well hello Blogger's and So sorry I have not blogged in like forever. Really have had a lot on my plate with the new house project going on and work has be so crazy so I'm going to try to make up for it today if my fingers don't start hurting first from so much typing. Well Last week we were able to get the house in and start remodeling it. Finally!!!I do not have pictures just yet and there is a reason why that is. We are having a project bash at the new place on Sunday where all of the friends and family are coming over to help getting most of everything we want done so that we can start my new kitchen project. Yea I got this real great idea to do a whole new kitchen and well Now i have no kitchen at all in the new house. I'm so excited but me I'm not much of a work person when it comes to things like this. I'm always the one that does something wrong and we find out afterwards.Not good when something like this. Hope to be in the new house no later than the 2nd week of Oct crossing fingers and toes...Still a lot to do in a short time.

Work>>
Work has been really great but oh so busy. Recently one of are shops got checked by the big dog ATf. Which is a once a year thing and let me tell you they are the scariest people in the world. They come in and they ask you where this and this is. Then they go through my whole shop looking for guns and paper work dealing with guns. It's crazy!! but so far so good haven't seen them yet crossing fingers if I do it is a very good day and there not here with me for three day like they were the other shop. So i have been on pins and needles making sure everything is correct.Every thing is calming down finally as the weekend gets here. so i can breath again.

Exciting things aheadOne last thing i have to say 

I have BABIES EVERYWHERE. My other child as i call her Jadde is having a baby within the next 3 weeks. My Best friend from high school is having a baby in dec and I just found out even closer to home that I call my other brother Jimmy and his girlfriend have one on the way due in april. So I am a very happy girl about all the baby talk and showers that are going on.

I just want to give a real LOUD SHOUT OUT to my TEXAS Family tell them that i love them and miss them so very much and I promise to get around to the catch up phone calls in the next few day. Hope everyone has a blessed rest of the week and a great weekend.

No comments: